Are dark gums stealing your confidence?
Britegums® is the one and only cosmetic solution to dark and blotchy gums that is safe, long lasting, and virtually painless. But, like every medical or dental technique, it may not be the perfect solution for everyone.
Does this describe you?
If any of the statements below apply to you, then our patented gum pinkening™ method may be the perfect choice.
- My gums aren’t pink. They’re dark or blotchy.
- I’m somewhat self-conscious about smiling because of my gums.
- I avoid having my photo taken or make sure my mouth is closed.
- I would love to find a fast, pain-free way to make my gums pink.
- I don’t want to take on a huge expense for dental work right now.
- I’m a parent and my child has discolored gums.
- I don’t want my gums to be the first thing people notice when I smile.
Facts to consider
If you answered “YES” to any of the statements above, then you are ready schedule your free consultation! Here are some other factors to consider regarding our patented gum pinkening™ procedure:
- EXPERIENCE: The Britegums® process usually takes between 1-2 hours. You’ll be in fully awake and in a dental chair, just as if you were getting a standard teeth cleaning. Some practices also offer sedation options if you’d prefer so check with your provider prior to the appointment. During the procedure, the patented “brushes” use radio waves to remove the thin layer of tissue containing the hyper-pigmentation, revealing your pink, healthy gum tissue.
- PAIN: Britegums® is practically pain-free. While you may experience a small amount of post-procedure discomfort, most patients have successfully treated it with acetaminophen or ibuprofen. In any rare case where the discomfort level is higher than usual, your Britegums® specialist will prescribe the right medication to treat your pain.
- DOWN TIME: Most patients report no downtime. Some even return to their daily routine immediately following their Britegums® procedure. Of course, everyone is different and you may want to take the rest of the day off. Your Britegums® physician will go over all the post-procedure guidelines during your appointment.
- COST: While the final cost may vary based on the severity of your pigmentation, the average gum pinkening™ procedure is very affordable. Your provider can go over all the details with you, including financing options if needed. It’s our goal to make sure everyone has access to a healthy smile — regardless of their financial situation.