The Britegums® revolutionary technology will keep you pain-free during and after your procedure – so you don’t have to be nervous!
Anatomically, human gums contain very few nerves on the upper surface, which makes them tough and able to chew rough foods inside of our mouths. That reduced sensitivity makes Britegums® the perfect choice for people with dark and blotchy gums. Until now, procedures to reduce gum pigmentation have been costly, intrusive and temporary. But more importantly, they have been painful, having to travel deep into the gum tissue to remove the pigmentation. The Britegums® process is rooted in a product originally designed for children, using gentle technology to quickly and effectively remove a thin upper layer of skin where discoloration and blotchiness are found.
Rather than lasers or knives, the patented “brushes” use radio waves to loosen and remove the top layer of gum tissue, long-lastingly eradicating the melanin cells that produce pigmentation so they cannot return. The result? Pink, healthy gums that last! In fact, for many patients the results are permanent!*
- The process utilizes an FDA approved dental electrosurgery instrument to transmit radio waves, which aid in removing the pigmented area.
- Unlike outdated, temporary and painful procedures, gum pinkening™ is fast and virtually pain-free. While there is some healing time, most patients are able to go back to their daily routines right away.
- Rather than lasers or knives, the patented “brushes” use radio waves to loosen and remove the top layer of gum tissue, long-lastingly eradicating the melanin cells that produce pigmentation so they cannot return. The result? Pink, healthy gums that will never be blotchy or discolored again!
- The Britegums® procedure is remarkably affordable, but financing is available if desired. Call 866-BRITEGUMS (274-8348) or click below to contact a provider near you.
How long does it take?
- On average, treatment takes just a single visit. Your long-lasting gum pinkening™ results can be seen in as little as 7 days following Britegums® treatment, and will become more apparent as you heal. It takes most patients about 2 or 3 weeks to completely heal.
Many people want to know more about Britegums®, and here is where to find answers to the most common questions. If there is something we haven’t answered, make sure to contact us today. Either email us or call us at 866-BRITEGUMS and we’ll get right back to you.
*Results vary from patient to patient.